MakeSh!t: The Power of Process
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art (MMoCA), Madison WI
Ideation begins with the willingness to explore, observe and experiment with the common everyday. From generating new ideas to thinking outside the box, process is a critical and necessary inflection point in the practice of design. Whatever the medium used or the mode of delivery, process leads thought creation.
At Design Madison's "MakeSh!t", attendees and presenters will explore valuable strategies, methods and processes that give insight to the mental process of conceptualization. You’ll learn essentials for defining effective methods for creativity and achieve a clearer understanding of approaches to problem solving.
Join us in Madison, WI this summer for two intensive days of inspiring speakers, practical workshops and in-depth discussions.
Walk away with a new perspective on the changing design industry and actionable insights on process that will increase creative value both to clients and society. Open up a creative dialogue with industry peers and technical experts in the realms of observing, reflecting and making. Reserve your place now for “MakeSh!t" where you’ll find everything you need to get inspired, make connections and more. You'll:
- Experience a diverse array of inspiring speakers
- Choose from a wide range of breakout sessions
- Gain tactical strategies through practical knowledge and workshops
- Get up close and personal with your design hero at roundtable discussions
- Get inspired and learn from the designers who’ve been there, done that
- Make important connections with peers, partners and vendors
- Continue the discussions beyond the stage with networking receptions, evening events and more…
This is not just about learning and networking—although you’ll meet plenty of colleagues, mentors and partners while getting practical advice. It’s also the place to celebrate design excellence and discuss critical issues affecting the design profession.
To get the best rate for this event—register by April 30, 2013.
Keep me informed!
Registration is not currently available.